Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

T-Minus 2 Days...

It's been a while since I've written on here. Again I find myself without much to say, at least nothing that I want to commit to HTML for all the world to see. That said, I've committed myself to writing more frequently so here goes...

I start back on Weight Watchers (or WW) on Saturday. A part of me is looking forward to it (the getting skinny again part) and another part of me isn't (the not eating my body weight in fries and pizza part).

To cope with the limited fries and pizza future, I've been on a bit of a farewell tour the past two weeks. Yep, me and The Stones, doing farewell tour #22. To give you an idea of what I'm talking about, here was yesterday's menu:

Breakfast - Sesame Seed Bagel, with cream cheese and eggs (no bacon because of Ash Wednesday)

Lunch - Penne Alfredo from the cafeteria

Dinner - most of a Medium, Thin Crust Dominos Pizza with Mushrooms

Dessert - Cherry Turnover

I probably should have had a coumadin chaser with all of this, but I'm still alive today, so I guess I can wait a day or two before scheduling that quadruple heart bypass.

I'm trying to keep some reality in my upcoming foray into the Wonderful World of Weight Watchers (W4). I need to do it better and smarter than I did before, and by that I mean being nicer to myself. I need to exercise four days a week, not seven. I need to have a "cheat" day, even if I do hate that word "cheat" - it makes me feel like I'm a naughty six year old. I need to be OK if the scale stays the same or even goes up a pound or two once in a while.

I'm honestly not sure how I'm going to do it, but I know I have to. Here goes...wish me luck!

No comments: