Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

About the Name

You may have noticed I changed the name of my blog.

The original title, "That chill you feel...it's hell freezing over" came from some of my more introspective entries, and also refers to the fact that I was actually writing a blog. While it made sense at the time, to me at least, it just didn't quite fit.

So the new name, Pinot on the Rocks. I think its more "me", and it also fits with the fact that I don't exactly like to do things by the book. My name is Beth, and I put ice in my glass of pinot grigio. I don't think I'll be asked to host a show on wine on the Food Network, but that's how I roll.

2 comments:

H. said...

hey! me too! I roll like that with white! always ice in the white. cheers!

Courtney said...

you ladies with your ice in your wine, what will I do with you :)

I like the new look and name! I can't what to see where 'pinot on the rocks' will be going...