Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Update

I've got nothing right now folks...
  • Restarted (for like the millionth time) Weight Watchers. I hope I can do it this time.
  • Figuring out how to escape from the black cloud I'm under at the moment. I zig, it zags, and somehow it finds me again (or am I finding it? I am a pessimist by nature)
  • Still wanting to find the bastard who broke into my car the other night. I want my damn iPod back you little bastard.
  • Mentally preparing to turn 35 in a few weeks. My sister asked me what I wanted for it, I told her to be 27 again. Of course that would mean I'd have to re-do this year and I don't wanna
  • And finally, working on my whining. But hey, it something I'm good at and "they" do say to play to your strengths.
Until later - Peace Out

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I am sure this will be a GREAT year for you. Have a wonderful birthday