Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby's First Blog

I've decided to continue my random musings in an official blog (thanks for the suggestion Suzanne!).

I don't know exactly where I am going, but I hope to find out some things out about myself along the way. I got to thinking the other night about things that I've never done because I've never had the balls to do it, or have been too lazy to really put into action.

I started up a list, a life list if you will. Some things I think I can cross off, others I think will be ongoing. Some tasks that I've set for myself I hope will make me become a better person. Others are just for sake of living life.

I don't know if I'm quite ready to publish the list - then I really have to do everything on there. I hope I'll meet up with some of you along the way if you want to come along for the ride.

On another, more serious note, I was sad to read this morning that it's believed the body of Jennifer Hudson's young nephew was found. Such a senseless tragedy.

No comments: