Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Something Interesting...

Humans learn only by trial and error, and that includes you.

You've got to live life, not think about it. Step into the midst of things, try and fail and learn and stand up again. The question is not whether you will or will not make mistakes - you will. The question is do you want to learn and grow, or do you want to shrink back and be stuck? Take that step you've been avoiding. You can succeed, or you can get

I got this today via Facebook. I usually shy away from the zillion applications I get, especially the religious ones, but I opened this one. I wanted to save this for posterity because I can't forget this the next time I screw up.

Planning on running outside tomorrow instead of on the treadmill. Not sure how far I'll get, but the important part is getting out there an doing it. Have a great weekend all!

No comments: