Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Today's posting, Take 2

I'm feeling at a loss for words at the moment. My mother always said if you don't have anything good to say, then don't say anything at all. I'm digging my way out of a funk, so please excuse the silence, whining and general moping at the moment. I had written something earlier and just deleted it - I felt like it was too negative, whiny and unattractive overall.

I wish I could write a light, breezy Sex and the City type of blog, but who the hell am I kidding? The real title would be No Sex and the Suburbs. It would be about a bitter caffeine addicted 30 something with a taste for Pinot Grigio on the rocks and a penchant for sarcasm.

That's all for today - I'm off to make a liver treat necklace so my dog will play with me....

1 comment:

H. said...

yo.. out a bitter caffeine addicted 30 something with a taste for Pinot Grigio on the rocks and a penchant for sarcasm.. sounds like a great blog! it sounds like what mine will be minus the athletics and add in some cabernet...